English Premier League 2018/19 – Preview, Odds & Tips
2018-19 EPL Winner Betting Odds
|Team||William Hill EPL Winner Betting Odds|
|West Ham United|
|Brighton & Hove Albion|
The World Cup is over & the 2018-19 English Premier League (EPL) is almost- upon-us.
The EPL’s ‘Big 6’ look to flex their considerable muscle and prove again that Leicester City’s incredible underdog EPL title-win in 2015-16 was a mere blip on their radar.
Our apologies to Arsenal & Spurs fans, however, given the lack of quality summer signings, we don’t think you’ll figure into the Top 4.
Our Top 4 Tips are;
- City should mount a strong defence of their title.
- Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City has been Manager Pep Guardiola’s only major signing, boosting their already-potent attacking-threat.
- Guardiola may potentially strengthen his midfield with one more star addition before the transfer window closes.
- The Reds have recruited well, with midfielders Fabinho and Naby Keita arriving at Anfield with goalkeeper Alisson and forward Xherdan Shaqiri.
- If manager Jurgen Klopp can continue to evolve the Reds defence into something that resembles the quality of their attack, they could challenge for the title.
United have reason-to-believe they can challenge the blue-side of Manchester for the title this coming season;
- Brazil midfielder Fred is an impressive addition to accompany French World Cup star Paul Pogba in midfield.
- Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez are significant threats up front.
- If Leicester City’s Harry Maguire and/or Spurs star Toby Alderweireld complete a move to Old Trafford, the defence will be shored up.
Chelsea finished fifth last season, however, new manager Maurizio Sarri’s record at Napoli shows his methodology can get the Blues back-on-track and into title contention;
- Jorginho is a superb addition in the Chelsea midfield.
- Real Madrid have seemingly lost interest in signing star Chelsea playmaker, Eden Hazard, and goalie talisman Thibault Courtois.